A request | Um pedido

Help maintaining this blog. Please consider disabling your Adblock plugin on this website. Thank you!

Ajuda este blogue a crescer. Por favor, considera desativar o Adblock neste site. Obrigada!

sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2016

Hécate



In this picture, I am represented as Hécate, goddess of the crossroads, by Beatriz Mariano Photography.
When I look at this picture, I see something more. 
I see myself.
I see myself in the crossroads, between music, dance, modeling, and a normal life. 
I see myself as a juggler, with multiple arms and multiple hands, juggling between science and arts, duty and passion, loneliness and family, stability and adventure, study and work.
I see myself as a multiplied soul, unable to choose one only path. Singing, playing, composing, writing, dancing, choreographing, directing, designing, sewing, posing, acting, creating, performing, teaching, learning, loving.
I see myself as a multiplied soul, juggling, in the crossroads. And I see the Goddess in me, even if only for a while. For I’m not stuck in the crossroads unable to choose my path. My choice was made long ago. I’m facing in all the directions all the different roads, and I’m here to conquer them all.


Beatriz, thank you so much for making this picture, my dear.









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

You may also like | Também terás interesse em ler