A request | Um pedido

Help maintaining this blog. Please consider disabling your Adblock plugin on this website. Thank you!

Ajuda este blogue a crescer. Por favor, considera desativar o Adblock neste site. Obrigada!

quinta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2018

The 29th Winter

25.01.1989 is the day I was born, wich means I'm completing 29 Winters today.
I never celebrate my birthday and this day always makes me feel a little bit weird. I'd rather celebrate my accomplishments in life than the mere fact of my existence.
Anyway, I would like to take a moment to say something today: thank you! I am deeply thankful for all the amazing things life has brought me so far, for all of you around me who support me, and for Winter.

 I hope you have a wonderful day. :)







__________________

Picture by the amazing Eleán'Art
Model: me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

You may also like | Também terás interesse em ler